Monday, October 16, 2006

My Peace

I close my eyes and I float away - beyond the Rainbow to that other place, where the subconscious takes over - an empty canvas replaces - Reality....Where the once green trees are now blue, the sky red, the grass purple, uncomplicated.
No babies crying, no mothers weeping, and my tears a distant memory. In fact no babies or mothers at all, no signs of life but me, my thoughts, my emotions, my love,
I stand in the open field and breath the sweetest air..as much as my lungs would hold....
I inhale life like i'm a coke head and this is my last hit, who knows what will come of all this but I inhale life. Quickly before it all disappears, after all...this is my one place of peace and I dont want anyone to be a disruption of it, I inhale the blue trees, the red sky, the purple grass - I dont want to share a leaf - this is my peace - I dream

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home