Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Next In Line

Today is the first day of the rest of your life,
Tomorrow is the first as well
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade,
But I have no sugar...so, WHAT THE HELL!?!
These people with their affirmations..
and automatically life is supose to be great!
But where on this earth can I get the Truth,
I need to know it's OK to make mistakes.
I need to be told that...(here we go again)
Life AINT all peaches and cream...
And in this life, you must pay close attention
cause hey, things arent always as they seem...
I guess these lessons, more or less
are ones for the "Live and Learn"
and even though its not your life,
takes notes, soon it will be your turn...

3 Comments:

Blogger SimplEnigma said...

Yeah, the affirmations have never worked for me...neither have those "Chicken Soup" books...

3:05 PM  
Blogger Onika Pascal said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I see blogging is contagious

You say got no sugar? Girl put some koolaid up in there and drink on :) If somethin's missin, substitute!
People with affirmations, I'm guessing, are folks who have already "been there done that" and its their testimony for others to know of. Create your own affirmations. Tell youself just what you said...life AIN'T all peaches...and roll with that notion. I'm sure what you come up with will surely be helpful to another ...

so what you got to eat along with that lemonade? :)

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home