Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Beauty Am I (cowritten with C.A.R.)

Behold me, Object of Desire
Many have tried, but failed to acquire
The most essential part of what makes me a riddle,
A love story could never have a happy ending if everyone skips the middle.
Foolish mortals, how dare you try to remove the Queen from her throne,
The covert plot imitates the story of the dog and the bone........
They are all the same to me, fella's, men, boys and guys,
I've said many Hi's and even more Goodbyes
My eyes reflect the lies of those whose ties i've severed, causing pain to fill my cries...
Though with each passing day, the loneliness dies
Is it any wonder why I can hold my head up high?
No man shall ever desecrate the
Beauty That Is I

2 Comments:

Blogger The Comedy of Errors Called Me said...

simply AMAZING....I've heard so much about this poem and now reading it makes me understand SOO MUCH MORE.

Hope to read more from you :)

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is one of my favourites!

QBea

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home