Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The Truth

I would love to think of myself as the most independant woman in the world..
But the the truth is...I need you more than you'll know
I would love to think of us always as one...
But the truth is... Alot of growing up we both had to do- so down different paths we had to go
For you my dear have probably forgotten that i'm alive, you know not even of the air I breath
But truth be told, Im in love with you
The only one whose ever exceeded my dreams...
And all this time, in my mind you've passed by never missing a beat.
I would wonder aloud if I posted these words would you even know its you I speak.
'Get out the clouds Rashida', my friends would say - come join us back on land..
For every thought I'd think of you -
You were carrying me away- hand in hand.
It got so bad - a consultation with the good doctor they thougt was a must....
No one could ever understand for the life of them, who was this I had put all my trust....
The doctors say this air does me well, but of course they haven't a clue..
So if truth be told sir...as I sit here inhaling...
The Air I Breath Is You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home