Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Untitled

Close your eyes, lay your head on my heart..
Let me massage your temples, loneliness need not take part.
In times like these, we shall come together and pray,
Lights off, hands held, promises of never going stray.
Time could never change what we share, tis' true,
Head first, I took the dive, all my trust in you-
So!, Over the years you've been tricked, haven't we all...
The key is to recognize the problem, learn from your falls.
To free your heart, you must willingly give...
Look deep into my eyes, can you see your reason to live?
When picking lifes roles be true to yourself and selfless..
In this world full of lies, trust god will always bless.
Finding lost treasures has never been the norm,
But once love is in charge...it weathers all storms

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home